- We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards however they must be registered to the shipment address.
- Payment will be debited from your account at the time you place your order.
- We also accept payment by PayPal and MB Models Gift Cards.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- In the interests of preventing fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, we may instruct a third party to validate the names, addresses and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records (e.g Electoral Roll data, Credit Reference Services).
- We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order.
The majority of card issuers cover all the charges that may result from unauthorised use of your credit card or debit cards, but some may limit your liability to £50. If you believe your credit or debit card has been subject to unauthorised use you should contact your card issuer without delay.