#ARA8306 - ARRMA TLR Tuned TYPHON 1/8 4WD Roller (Pink/Purple)
Loaded with high-end parts to improve durability and handling, the 1/8 scale TLR Tuned TYPHON 4WD Race Buggy Roller gives bashers the perfect platform for stepping into the worlds of racing and chassis tuning. Just add your choice of electronics!
- TLR-Tuned Parts
- Race Spec Finished Body
- Durable 7075 T6 Aluminum chassis and shock towers
- All-metal Diff Outdrives And Gearbox Internals
- High-traction dBoots Exabyte Tyres
In The Box
- (1) ARRMA TLR Tuned TYPHON 1/8 Race Buggy 4WD Roller
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) ESC
- (1) Motor
- (1) Pinion
- (1) Transmitter
- (1) Receiver
- (1) Steering Servo
- (1) Batteries
- (1) Charger
- (1) LiPo Charging Bag
TLR® Tuned Features
- TLR® Tuned 7075-T6 Laser-Etched Aluminum Chassis Plate
- TLR® Tuned 7075-T6 Laser-Etched Aluminum Front and Rear Shock Towers
- TLR® Tuned 7075-T6 Laser-Etched Aluminum Steering Rack
- TLR® Tuned Laser-Etched Aluminum Lower Adjustable Suspension Hangers
- TLR® Tuned Laser-Etched Aluminum Upper Adjustable Suspension Hangers
- TLR® Tuned Laser-Etched Aluminum Shock Bodies
- Strong front and rear composite chassis braces
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Rear suspension dirt guards
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Machined tapered shock pistons
- EXB Extreme Bash shock stand-offs
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Galvanized turnbuckles
- X-Hard servo saver spring
- Black anodised aluminium easy-access sliding motor mount
- Black aluminium servo mount
- Race Spec high rear wing mount
- Race Spec tunable rear wing
- Factory-finished Race Spec body colours and decals
- dBoots® Exabyte race compound tyres
- Low-drag 1/8 buggy wheels
- Aluminum 17mm wheel hex
Race-ready with high-end upgrades
Loaded with high-end parts for improved strength, handling, and long-term durability, the 1/8 scale ARRMA® TLR® Tuned TYPHON™ 4WD Race Buggy Roller provides bashers with the perfect platform for entering competitive racing and experimenting with their chassis to achieve the best performance.
The large number of TLR® Tuned parts and the factory-finished body with bold racing color scheme immediately set this model apart from its ready-to-run TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy brother. The TLR® Tuned TYPHON™ 4WD Race Buggy Roller is the ultimate ARRMA® 1/8 scale buggy straight out of the box, primed and ready to hit the racetrack — and still tough enough to handle off-road bashing. Just add your choice of 4S or 6S brushless power system and the TLR® Tuned TYPHON™ will blast over rough terrain with ease.
The durable TLR® Tuned aluminium upgrades include the chassis plate, steering rack, adjustable upper and lower suspension hangers, shock bodies, and front and rear shock towers. All are laser-etched with the TLR® Tuned logo. The chassis also features strong composite side pods and front and rear braces. The oil-filled, adjustable shocks have machined tapered pistons and Extreme Bash (EXB) stand-offs.
The TLR® Tuned TYPHON™ 4WD Race Buggy Roller also features a heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing, with all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts throughout. Its extra-strong wheel hubs support low-drag wheels on which ARRMA® engineers have mounted multi-terrain, race compound dBoots® Exabyte tyres for next-level grip. A Race Spec tunable rear wing helps to keep the tyres and buggy grounded, contributing to confident control and responsive handling at high speeds.
Maintenance downtime is kept to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. For example, an aluminium sliding mount gives you fast, hassle-free access to your motor.
The 1/8 scale TLR® Tuned TYPHON™ 4WD Race Buggy Roller is the ultimate ARRMA® buggy. For intermediate-level bashers interested in racing, it offers top-of-the-line durability and tuning capabilities to give you a successful head start.
TLR® TUNED PARTS
The TLR® Tuned TYPHON™ 4WD Race Buggy Roller has been upgraded with high-end aluminium parts that increase durability and improve handling. For intermediate-level bashers, it's the perfect platform to use for racing and to gain experience with tuning — Designed Fast and Designed Tough!
The adjustable oil-filled shocks are mounted on TLR® Tuned 7075-T6 Aluminum Shock Towers and feature TLR® Tuned Aluminum Shock bodies, machined tapered shock pistons, and EXB Extreme Bash shock stand-offs. They easily soak-up bumps over dirt, asphalt, and grass for super-smooth damping.
HIGH-TRACTION dBoots® EXABYTE TIRES
The dBoots® Exabyte tyres are made of high-quality, race compound rubber for long-lasting durability and feature a multi-surface tread pattern for excellent traction in all conditions. They include foam inserts and are pre-glued to low-drag, 1/8 buggy nylon wheels. The 17mm hex fitting provides strength during extreme action and allows easy maintenance.
Brand > Models
Part Assembled - ARTR