During the development of the TYPE-6C we had to take care both aesthetically and performance; the result is a body shell withmodern forms well-balanced and realistic, the flat underbody not only generates dowforce but it gives still more real look to the shell and favors an excellent overall balance and at same time a very easy guide.
Also the rear end has been carefully realized in order to keep it as low and lean as possible over the engine, once installed the body shell proves to be optimally positioned with respect to the rope lower wing ensuring in this way a perfect aerodynamic air flow to rear.
We did not miss any details and accessories, nothing was left to chance. In the package we have included everything.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included a complete kit that contain a white plastic helmet and proper screws for assembly and fix it to the body
- Produced onlt Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included into the package a big decal sheet precut
How to prepare at best the body
For us the aesthetic is a serious matter, for this reason we have created a pre-cut decal sheet made specifically to allow you to get in a few minutes the same result of the body shown in the picture.
- Open the package and cut the body paying particular attention to the area of the front arms which vary from model to model, you will have to shape the lexan according to your
- Wash and rinse well the body
- Decide according to your personal taste what color to spray
- Remove the protective film from the outside of the body shell
- Place the various sections of the decal sheet exactly as shown in photo
- Prepare at best the helmet using the screws provided and applied the visor and its graphics included in the kit
- The TYPE-6C body at this point is ready to hit the track!
TYPE-6C body shell before, during and after the application of his decal kit
Brand > Models
Is Body / Paint
Body / Paint Type
1:10 FORMULA 1 BODY