The PULSETEC MEGA 200 DUO AC/DC is a dual-channel charger with two independent circuits and fully loaded with incredible features - unique in his price range.
The PULSETEC MEGA 200 DUO allows you to connect 2 batteries to one charger simultaneously, the charger will intelligently and automatically charge 2 batteries at once to their maximum capacities. The batteries being charged do not even need to have the same cell configuration or same battery chemistry. You can connect different chemistry (NiMH/NiCd/LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV/Pb) batteries to any of the charging channels. Power of each channelis 100W.
Optimized Operating Software
The PULSETEC MEGA 200 DUO features the so-called AUTO function that sets the feeding current during the process of charging or discharging. Especially for lithium batteries, it can prevent the overcharging which may lead to an explosion due to the user’s fault. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and alarm once detecting any malfunction. All the programs of this product were controlled through two way linkage and communication, to achieve the maximum safety and minimize the trouble. All the settings can be configured by users.
Balance Voltage Calibration
The PULSETEC MEGA 200 DUO allows you to calibrate the balance voltage directly on the device with a 6S LiPo battery.
Memory of Last Operation
The PULSETEC MEGA 200 DUO will memorize your last operation of charging/discharging before power cut.
AGM Charge and Cold Charge
For Pb batteries, there are two more charging modes: AGM charge and Cold charge.
Battery Memory (Data Store/Load)
The charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for each channel. You can keep the data pertaining to program setting of the battery of continuous charging or discharging. Users can call out these data at any time without any special program setting.
Terminal Voltage Control(TVC)
The charger allows user to change the end voltage. (for expert user only)
Balancing Individual Cells Battery Discharging
During the process of discharging, MEGA 200 DUO can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually. Error message will be indicated and the process will be ended automatically if the voltage of any single one cell is abnormal.
Fast Charge Mode and Storage Mode of Lithium Battery
Special modes for specific needs. Fast Charge reduces the duration of charging. Storage Mode lets you control the final voltage of your battery as preparation for long time storage in order to prolong the usable lifetime of the battery.
Re-Peak Mode of NiMH/NiCd Battery
In re-peak charge mode, the charger can peak-charge the battery once, twice or thrice in a row automatically. This is good for making certain the battery stays fully charged.
1 to 5 cyclic and continuous process of charge > discharge or discharge > charge is operable for battery refreshing and balancing to stimulate the battery’s activity.
Automatic Charging Current Limit
You can set up the upper limit of the charging current when charging your NiMH or NiCd battery, it is useful for the NiMH battery of low impedance and capacity in the ‘AUTO’ charging mode.
Battery Voltage Meter
The user can check battery’s total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell’s voltage.
Battery Internal Resistance Meter
The user can check battery’s total internal resistance and each cell’s internal resistance.
The charging capacity is always calculated as the charging current multiplied by time. If the charging capacity exceeds the limit, the process will be terminated automatically when you set the maximum value.
The battery’s internal chemical reaction will cause the temperature of the battery to rise. If the temperature limit is reached, the process will be terminated.
*This function is available by connecting optional temperature probe, which is not included
Processing Time Limit:
You can also limit the maximum process time to avoid any possible defect.
• AC Input Voltage: . . .100-240V
• Display Type: . . . . . . .2x16 LCD
• Case Material: . . . Plastic Case
• Size:. . . . . . . . . . 178x135x96mm
• DC Input Voltage : . . . . . 11-18V
• Display Backlight: . . . . . . . Blue
• Controls: . . . . . . . . Five Buttons
• Weight: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .850g
• External Port: 1-6S Balance Socket-XH, Temperature Probe Socket, Battery connector, DC Input, AC Input
• Delta Peak Detection for NiMH/NiCd: 3-15mV/cell / Default: 4mV/cell
• Charge Cut-off Temperature: 20ºC/68ºF-80ºC/176ºF(adjustable)
• Charge Voltage: NiMH/NiCd: Delta peak detection
LiPo: 4.18-4.25V/cell Pb Normal:2.4V/cell
LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell Pb AGM:2.45V/cell
LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell Pb Cold:2.45V/cell
• Balance Current: 500mA/cell
• Reading Voltage Range: 0.1-26.1V
• Battery Types/Cells: LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 1-6cells, NiMH/NiCd: 1-15cells
• Battery Capacity range: LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV: 100-50000mAh, NiMH/NiCd: 100-50000mAh
• Charge Current: 0.1A-12.0A
• Safety Timer: 1-120minutes / OFF
• Charge (W): 100W (x2)
• Discharge Cut-off Voltage: NiMH/NiCd: 0.1-1.1V/cell
LiPo: 3.0-3.3V/cell LiIon: 2.9-3.2V/cell
LiFe: 2.6-2.9V/cell LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/cell
• Discharge Current: 0.1A-2.0A
• Discharge Wattage: 10W
• Balance Cells: 2-6 cells
• Memory: 10 Different Charge/Discharge Profiles
• Charge Method: CC/CV for Lithium Types and Lead (Pb) Batteries, Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd.