Ultimate Readyset features newly developed KE21R engine and user-friendly 2.4GHz R/C system!
World-class Inferno DNA combines with a new generation chassis for spectacular performance!
Crowned World Champion a record 8 times, the legendary Inferno DNA runs through the core of the next evolution in the Inferno NEO Readyset. Features including the front and rear shock stays of the MP777 provide rigidity and strength with precision off set to produce excellent surface tracking, even over the rugged surfaces. Combined with big bore shocks equipped with seamless dial-adjustable tension, the effective damping force delivers sure-footed stability and easy control for beginners with the sharper response required by serious racers. In addition, universal swing shafts on the front provide extra reliability under severe racing conditions, when it’s needed most. A new aerodynamic cab forward body design realizes stable posture through the air and reinforces its competitive edge with frontal down force. With the proven KE21R engine (based on the KE25) installed, the machine thrives on the ideal balanced of power, torque and stability. Fitted with recoil starter, the 21-class engine is fast and simple to start too. The Readyset is equipped with the 2.4GHz Perfex KT231P R/C system and KS-200 servo incorporating metal gears. Multiple setting points hold fast to deliver effective performance that can be relied upon under the pressure of hard racing. With two color variations to choose from, the Inferno NEO 2.0 provides the best 1/8 off-road buggy experience from all angles.
- Inferno performance in a Readyset. Also great for beginners.
- Equipped and setup for racing competition.
- New body features latest design innovations.
- Pre-installed Perfex KT231P R/C system.
- Front and rear shock stays from the Inferno MP777 version are included as standard. High rigidity and strength support robust running performance.
- Set batteries and add fuel, then start racing.
- Pre-assembled chassis with R/C linkages installed
- Completed body with printed color scheme
- 2.4GHz Perfex KT231P R/C system installed
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L shape hex wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Chassis Technical Data
- Length : 469mm
- Width : 307mm
- Height : 189mm
- Ground Clearance : 28mm
- Wheelbase : 325.5mm
- Tread (F/R) : 258mm / 261mm
- Tire(F/R) : 116×44mm /116×44mm
- Gear Ratio : 11.704：1
- Weight : 3,400g approx.
- Motor : KE21R
- AA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)